CMH Lexus South Africa can help you own a dream car
You are here: Home » Lexus South Africa
If you're looking for quality construction, dependability, and near perfect manufacturing, look no further than Lexus South Africa . A division of Toyota, Lexus oozes luxury and allows its drivers to not only become part of its legacy, but to live it every day. Lexus was developed over 6 years (from 1983) as part of Toyota, in the hopes of making the perfect car. With power, performance, classic design elements, expert engineering and all the comforts you could ever imagine, Lexus was born and took the world by storm.
The legacy that Lexus has created in South Africa started in 1995 with the launch of the luxury brand that had every affluent automobile-lover lining up. However, since the re-launch, separating it from Toyota in 2006, the distinct quality and workmanship stand alone with pride. Lexus now sells more and more cars in the country every year.
Any used Lexus for sale will give its driver the opportunity to own something beautifully crafted at a portion of the price they'd pay buying new. Call CMH Lexus on 0861 227 7467 to be one of those who do.
The pursuit of perfection in Lexus Cars
Ever since the founder of Toyota, Eiji Toyoda, dreamed of creating the perfect car in 1983, Lexus has pursued this perfection - which is apparent in all their models. Choosing a Lexus is a lot like choosing a home. You want to find the one that is perfect for you, your lifestyle and that truly reflects who you are. There is an ideal Lexus for sale in South Africa, for anyone who wants to buy one. With CMH Lexus, you can be assured that every single model is built according to the highest engineering standards.
The best craftsmanship and care go into each model:
- Luxury Sedan Class - IS 250, IS 350, GS 300, The New GS, and LS 460
- Luxury Coupe Class - IS 250 C and the Limited Edition IS 250 C
- Luxury Hybrid Class - CT 200 h, GS 450 h, RX 450 h, and LS 600 hL
- Luxury SUV Class - RX 350 and LX 570
- F Performance Class - IS-F and the very stylish, very sporty LFA
Additional benefits of owning a Lexus include:
- The technological advances - These changes, made over the years, have allowed Lexus to compete alongside other luxury brands in terms of performance and quality - without being over flamboyant or too ostentatious. The understated sophistication combined with perfect performance, has allowed the Lexus brand to reach new heights, year after year.
- Saving on fuel expenses - Hybrid technology has been fine-tuned to reduce carbon emissions by 70%. This offers outstanding fuel economy with the Hybrid class using between 6 and 7 litres per 100 km. It also gives drivers a much quieter and smoother ride with Electronically-Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT).
All in all, the Lexus is a legendary brand that keeps evolving with the times. At CMH Lexus you'll see models that continue to be a source of great inspiration and utter satisfaction for countless automobile enthusiasts. With the overarching themes of extreme luxury, reliability, performance, design and engineering, these cars embody all-round excellence that's difficult to beat.
Contact CMH Lexus South Africa on 0861 227 7467 to get your dream car.